Capturing life's most precious moments



October 14, 2008

Funnies By Bub

Well, Bubba is 22 months old now, and funny as heck! He talks non-stop, usually to his stuffed animals or "babies", and mostly about nothing. Sometimes, though, he comes up with the funniest things. Kyle has started working graves, so he is usually not home when Bub goes to bed. The other day when we woke up, Bubba walked into the front room, looked around, and said "There Daddy shoes. Where Daddy?" It was so funny! I guess it stands to reason that if Daddy's shoes are sitting on the ground, daddy must be somewhere around here. Anyway, He is so funny and makes me laugh everyday! PS this picture just shows how crappy my camera is, and why I'm that much more excited to be getting my new one!!

1 comment:

Critt & Britt said...

Aimee, Jaxon has got to be one of the cutest little boys around. Your blog is very cute. I love the Halloween colors. I am happy to have found some fellow ward bloggers. I'll keep checking in.

Oh yeah me and the kids are rockin out to your "super trooper." I love it! My sisters and I did a whole lip sinc routine to this. Costumes, dance moves, and the whole bit. It was great!