Capturing life's most precious moments



April 7, 2009

Here are a few random pics from the past few weeks. We have been working on gettting our yard ready to lay sod, so we've been spending a lot of time in the back yard. Bub loves being outside and I'm sure will love having a nice place to play!
As I said, he just LOVES being outside :D

This is the layout I JUST DID for Bubba's ultrasound pictures. Go
me!

Kyle bought Bub this new "bakaball hoop" one night when I was at school. He loves it, and is pretty good!
Bub was being silly with his cowboy hat. Kyle said this pic was his fav.

2 comments:

Matt and Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! How are you?

Luke and Erin said...

You are just awesome for even getting any pages done. Good Job!
You will love a fun place to play outside, and it makes'em so tired at night!
Bring on the summer!!!!!!