Capturing life's most precious moments



July 30, 2008

SO blessed

Ok, so summer semester is almomst over (on Friday, YAY!) and Kyle and I took our last Chemestry test on Monday. Kyle had studied his little heart out, and did WAY better on this test than any of the other big ones, but his final grade was a C-, meaning that he would have to take the time and spend the money to retake the five credits, not to mention that his work wouldn't reimburse us for the class because he didn't pass. Well, we were really bumbed, but then we got an email from our teacher saying that he was grading on a curve, and to email him if we wanted to know our new grades. Kyle emailed him, and when he got the professor's response, he texted me "Yeah I got a C. I think I'm gonna pee my pants..." We were so excited. So he doesn't have to retake the stinkin class! We are SO blessed!

2 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

That is so awesome! Chemistry is the worst, I dreaded every single day of my classes and I barely squeaked by.
Congrats on passing! Lets get together soon.

Mrs B said...

Yay!!